Friday, June 19, 2009

Social networking overload!!

" Blogspot, facebook and myspace.... oh my!!"

You know like the lions, tigers and bears... get it? Anyway- I am kind of on information/technology/social networking overload and I don't even Twitter!! I mean seriously- I have a Myspace, Facebook, Blogspot, photography website, and email to keep up with. I've got stuff coming at me from all directions! And now with everyone Twittering... my question is... does anyone really care what I am doing ALL THE TIME? Like, really care? ..... I doubt it.

So... If you read my blogs and leave me comments, or maybe you just stop by to see some cute baby/kid pictures- I am honored that with all the other places you may have to update status on, or upload pictures to, or write on someones wall... I am honored that you would spend some of that time over here, with little ol me.. reading my random, ramblings and admiring my attempt at photography!!

Ok... now on to other things......

Todays picture of the day is going to be a mental picture:

Hayden eating fist-fulls of sand out of the sandbox! and
Hayden slurping suds in the bubble bath this evening!


that boy will eat anything that don't eat him first!!

Have a great weekend everyone!! I'll see ya back here next time, hopefully with a REAL picture of the day!

~TeReSa

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love coming here to see what is going on in your world...I go crazy when it has been a few days and I hear nothing outta you! LOL:) Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Unknown said...

That is too funny about Hayden! I miss the kids so much...and you too! Love you!