Sunday, June 7, 2009

"No, I'm waiting for mommy..."

Tonight I had the priviledge of having a wonderful evening of food and fellowship with my dear sisters from bible study. So, during my dinner date Hailey and Hayden stayed home with daddy. They were both so tired that while Zack was outside swinging them Hayden fell asleep in the swing and Hailey was head drooping and almost there! So after bringing them in and getting ready to put them to bed Hailey said that she wanted to wait for Mommy to rock her and put her to bed. So, she crawled up in the chair to wait for me to get home...... and went right to sleep. Isn't she just the sweetest thing?



And to make matters worse the poor thing is sick, and you know that only mommy will do when you are sick!! And especially when you are SICK and TIRED!!
So, this is the only picture I have for you for now... but notice her small curled up frame with no brace!!! :))

Hope you all have a great Monday!!!

~TeReSa

2 comments:

TeresaG said...

God bless her little heart!! Only Mommy will do, when you don't feel well. I hope she gets to feeling better soon!! Love to All Momma

Cheri Bunch said...

You are a very special Mommy!

So glad you got to come last night!!!! It wouldn't have been the same without you!

Hope Haley is feeling better today.

Cheri