Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Random things from my week...

It has been so long my dear blog friends... I have missed you so. I would love to say that I have been away due to something worthwhile and blogworthy... but that's not the case. It's just been regular old crazy life. Does it get crazy in your life? Are there days that you wonder if you could get everything done on your list even if you had a whole 24 hours more in your day?! Me too!! :)
So.. since I don't have any photo session sneak peeks to share with you today I will just give you a bit of my randomness to get you through the day!! :))


Saturday I got to spend my whole day with my best friend Bridget as we worked on wedding preparations and finishing up her wedding flowers. Flower arrangements are alot of work!! But at least now she won't have any more nightmares that the flowers don't get done and she is frantically trying to finish them during the ceremony... she can move on to other irrational nightmares like walking down the aisle naked!! :)) We got the bouquets done, the boutiniere's and all but two corsages. We also got most of the table settings done- aren't they beautiful...



Hailey went fishing for the first time this weekend. She had gotten a pink fishing pole from her Nanna Tanya and has been really anxious to use it. Daddy finally took her on Sunday. She caught a total of 10 fish that day!! Here is some pics from the first few minutes they were out there. We loaded Hayded up in the stroller and he was a bit upset that he didn't have a pole and that he couldn't get out and get in the pond... so him and I had to go back home and leave Hailey and Daddy to catching the fish while we tried to catch a nap!

It was great therapy for Hailey as she used her right hand to reel her pole. She had a blast!!











Oh I guess I do have a sneak peek for you... I did some baseball team pictures last week, and have another team to do tonight... here is the silly pic we did.... silly boys they were!!




One last one: Hailey is growing up.... check her out yesterday in the outfit whe picked out and braids in her hair... I think she was trying to be a Hannah Montana fan... I'm just not sure she's ready for that! And neither are her daddy and I!





That's all I've got for now... more later :~)

Blessings,
TeReSa

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Aleena got a pink pole too and got to go for he first time Saturday with her daddy too! LOL:) I love all the pics and have missed you writing! Love ya hope you all have a GREAT week!

TeresaG said...

Love them all!! Thank you, I was having some withdrawl. lol