Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Progress!


Hailey finally let me clip her toenails!!! I can imagine what some of you might be thinking, but let me tell you this little girl HATES to have her toes touched or clipped. The last time I got a good trimming done I had to have my mom hold her down whille she thrashed and screamed and I did the best I could to trim the jagged toenails that were flying past my head. Well, the other night she decided that she wanted her toenails painted like mommies... and I told her she had to let me trim them first. Would you belive she sat there and let me trim her toenails, and fingernails and then paint them both!!! Yay! Oh, and by the way I have to give Zack credit for this quirky little toe thing because he too cannot stand for someone to mess with or trim his toenails... it's a Wright thing I guess. So, here is a picture of her pretty toes! She was so excited... and so was I! I don't have to give her a tranquilizer or take her to the dog groomer to get her claws cut!!!

1 comment:

Donielle DeCow said...

It has to be a control thing. Gracie is the same way. Refuses to let me trim her toes or fingers. The painting worked once and I have not tried it again. I do however bribe her with dum dum suckers..lol