Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9 Years ago today....


...I met my husband. Nothing romantic about the meeting, no blind date, or anything else along those lines, but the night I met him I knew I would marry him. He surprised me tonight by giving me a card and roses for our 'anniversary' of the nine years we have been 'together' eventhough our seven year wedding anniversary is on Monday. I think it is the first time since we have been married that he has done anything to celebrate this anniversary. I have joked and told him that I am going to be getting him Benedryl for this year as a gift, just in case he has any problems with the 'seven year itch'...but I don't think I have to worry about that. I am a lucky girl, I have been blessed with a very good man, and let me tell you, those are few and far between! So please bear with me this post as I get all mushy on you about love and marriage and all that....I just really love this man!

~Mrs. Wright~

2 comments:

bridgetmcclure said...

Congratulations and Happy Early Anniversary to you both!

Edwards Family said...

this act was not taught to him by his uncle........:~)