Friday, July 24, 2009

Quote(s) of the day....

"When I learn to say yes to God's will I am no longer preoccupied with myself, my abilities or the dreams for my life. Letting go of my dreams means my future will not be the way I always expected it to be. Only then, when I have released my death grip on what I believe God should do, the way I believe He should do it, and when I believe it should happen, am I free to fully receive what God has for me. If God calls me to put my dreams on the alter, I need to trust Him to replace them or revive them in a way that makes the original pale by comparison."
~Gary Mayes


"Don't dig up in doubt what you've planted in faith."


I could not decide on just one... and I think that they go together, and that they both relate to me right now especially as I seek clarity on what God's will is for me in regards to work/career/dreams.... so I hope they speak to you in some way too.

Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Teresa

1 comment:

Corrie said...

I hopped over here from your comment on my dear friend, Cheri Bunch's blog. I had to let you know how much this quote means to me. This speaks to my walk with the Lord right now. Thank you so much for posting this!