Monday, July 27, 2009

Praying for Stellan


I have been following the journey of baby Stellan for a few months now. Well, since he was born I guess. His parents were told while he was still in utero that he would not survive due to severe heart issues. They prepared for that, but believed in God for a miracle, and for healing. And when Stellan was born, he was free of any sign of it- It was a miracle! He is now 9 months old, is very sick, and they need another miracle now... I will not go into the whole story, but if you click on the picture below it will link you right to his momma's blog where you can read further if you choose. Please agree with me in prayer for this sweet baby boy as he fights for his life. And for his parents as they ride an emotional and spiritual roller coaster in trying to hold on to their child and let go in knowing that they serve a God that is in control at all times. I have come to love this little baby boy and his family as if they were my own family. And I appreciate you taking the time to pray for them in this time. I have been on my knees with tears streaming down my face more than once for this sweet boy today. Thank you and God bless!

Prayers for Stellan

No comments: