Monday, July 13, 2009

Maternity sneak peek






Here are a few peeks at Korenne's maternity session I did today. Maternity sessions can be hard for the mom to be. I remember being 8/9 months pregnant and feeling like I was as big as the side of a house... and the last thing I would have wanted to do was to show my naked belly and then take pictures of it!! But now, I wish I had. I think expectant mothers round bellies are one of the most beautiful times in their lives, they are all beautiful- because there is a miracle wrapped up inside and it's a fleeting moment, it won't last forever. And you will never be as close to that child as you are at that moment when they are tucked away safe in the very center of your being. I hope you enjoy this peek at Korenne and Nick's miracle. There will surely be newborn pics to follow- just as soon as he arrives!

1 comment:

TeresaG said...

I am with you!! I believe that a pregnant woman is absolutely beautiful!!!!