Monday, July 27, 2009

Picture/Quote of the day combo!!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway." ~John Wayne







These pics are from last weekend when Hailey and Hayden got to ride in the parade in Erie.
Then this Saturday night Hailey and I went to Lamar to a rodeo.. and boy did she have a ball!! She is really working up to being a cowgirl I think! She loved watching those horses and how the girls worked em! Brenae and Elizabeth both got 2nd place in the poles (one in Jr division and one is Sr).... I will post some pictures of her in her 'cowgirl' getup when I get them. She traded her high heels in for her boots... but wasn't giving up the skirt! :)

Hope you all have a great week!
TeReSa

2 comments:

TeresaG said...

I am so proud of her for being on the horse, and also, cowgirls can wear boots and skirts together. Love you all, thanks for the pics. Love Momma

Cheri Bunch said...

I LOVE this post! Such a refreshing moment to visit here and catch my breath!

Have to tell you, I wasn't going to write about the silo Friday. I have another piece on my heart and it has been brewing for quite some time, too, but I just felt inspired to get the silo message out first. Thank you for sharing a comment on my blog because, once again the Lord demonstrated to me how He uses timing and uses us in the process of His timing. WOW is right!!! What an amazing God! Thank you for your words of wisdom that go with what I wrote. They ministered deeply to me!

So glad the Lord brought you into my life!

I love you, girl!!!!

Cheri