Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's a new day!!!

Well, I was getting tired of the same old thing so I decided to change things up a bit! There is not only a new background here on the Wright Shot blog, but also 9 new songs for your listening pleasure! I know there are some (me included) that will turn the blog on and use it as a radio... so I mixed up the variety for those that do. And if you are strictly a blog follower and not so much a visitor of my photog website, go ahead and take a peek, cause I changed things there also... It's not totally overhauled... but hey, I've already been up all night as it is!! LOL (notice it almost 5 am as I write this blog post!) So- that's all I have for now... oh, and all sessions are currently up and loaded... none are waiting in the wings for me to scramble to get proofing done- well not until tomorrow anyway :) So check those out also!

Have a great weekend!!
TeReSa

No comments: