Sunday, May 31, 2009

Picture of the day...




Sorry... I couldn't come up with anything else... so I thought I would say Hello! face to face and post a picture of myself. Just so that you know who is on the other end of the camera and the keyboard. Not that this is a recent pic... you should see me right now.. 3 am... needing a shower... mismatched pajama's... glasses on... hair a darn mess... it's a sight let me tell ya! Anyway- just wanted to stop in to say HI! and give you a pic of the day. We are counting down the days until Thursday (brace off day for Hailey)... am having a garage sale on Saturday if anyone wants to come... LOTS of baby items for sale, tell a friend!! :)) I just hope I don't jinx myself by unloading all the excess baby clothes!

Oh.. and here's one of me and Hailey.. Aint she sweet?!




~TeReSa

3 comments:

TeresaG said...

I love you both!!!!! Love Momma

Ashley said...

Where do you live? I need tons of stuff for my baby boy! Let me know! Love the pics!!!!!!

Cheri Bunch said...

Great pictures, Teresa! Blessings~Cheri