Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back online!!

Sorry for my absence! Have you missed me? :~) So, how was your Mothers day? Hope it was a great day for all you spectacular mothers out there! Also... hope you made it through the storm last Friday. We ended up with some uprooted trees and no power, but we were pretty lucky compared to some in this area. Those straightline winds are nothing to mess around with!! They can tear a roof off in a hurry, no tornado needed!
So, lets see what's been going on around here... The internet repair man came out today and got me back online and back to being connected to civilization... Hailey went to the surgeon last week and got her dressing off and her brace tightened up. She is three weeks post surgery and only have three weeks to go- YAY!! I am getting very excited to see what her arm will do after it is loosed!! This time has really gone fast and Hailey has adjusted well- She is doing sumersaults in the living room floor and has now started doing head/hand stands!! Yep- she is standing on her head! So, the brace isn't slowing her down too much.

Speaking of not slowing down- Hayden is walking!! He finally got tired of crawling and he is on the go!!




Another big mileston for Hayden in the last couple of weeks is that he got his first bow. He is OBSESSED with Zacks bow, and anything that has to do with hunting really. - I tell you what, it was the best $4 I will probably ever spend on this boy....




The other night I walked into the living room to see Hailey and her babies and bears strewn across the floor. She told me she had lined them up and spread them out to make snow angels... I thought it was pretty precious and was picture worthy...




Hailey after her nap the yesterday- check out the height on those bangs! She wasn't happy with me having a camera in her face when she had just woke up... (can't say I blame her :)




Here the kids are yesterday when we were outside enjoying the sunshine...




Hailey helping Daddy mow the yard...




Hayden helped by eating the grass.... :)




We also did some swinging in the sunshine.....





And that's all the pictures I have for now. I am doing a session for Stan the Man though on Friday, so check back to see his sneak peeks cause you know he's so stinkin cute that their gonna be worth the trip. Oh, and am hours away from having the wedding done, I know alot of you are ever so patiently dying to see those pictures!

Well, I'm off to Zumba- a weight loss dance class at the church.... I'll let you know how it goes, its my first night... ugh.....

TeReSa

3 comments:

TeresaG said...

Thanks for the pics. I cannot believe how big Bella is getting. I love the angry "just woke up" photo.

Ashley said...

Hey! Thank you so much for the new pics! I was really starting to wonder about you! Glad to hear all is well!

Unknown said...

I love all the pics! I might have even snagged a couple. :) You know Hailey is not going to let you live down posting that "after nap" pic when she gets older. :P She reminds me of someone I know in that picture...hair and all! Hmmm...I wonder who that is?