Thursday, May 28, 2009

Almost there...

In one week Hailey has an appointment to get her brace off!! YAY!!! Can you believe that it has gone that fast?! Well I can because God is faithful, both in the big things and the small... and I have been praying for this six weeks to short and to be painless... and he is Awsome! She has been doing just awsome!! That is one reason that I haven't blogged too much on updates, because the only developments are really that she is using the abduction brace for leverage so that she can do head stands!!
The therapist will meet us there and start therapy right away, and weekly therapy after that. I am so excited to see how her arm moves when those muscles figure out what their new job is!! I am expecting great healing, great gains in movement!! Please pray for it and believe for it with me!! And I am excited to take her swimming and take a normal bath!! :))



Blessings,
Teresa

1 comment:

TeresaG said...

I will help you claim and believe it. "Where two or more are gathered in my name..." and you certainly have more than our two. I love you and have a wonderful day!!