Thursday, May 14, 2009

I need your help...

Choosing wall portraits for my studio. Since the flood I have had the opportunity to clean out the basement and revamp my studio space. For mothers day my dear husband painted the walls for me (first coat anyway) and I have been working to make it more comfortable for my clients (more like a studio, less like a basement). So... I am going to start to purchase (here and there) some large prints of some of my best work. And I need your help in choosing. I have tried to choose, but I am overwhelmed with all the images, plus the way I see them is different than the way you all see them. So, look through the galleries, or maybe through blogs past in the sneak peeks. Or maybe you have a favorite that stands out in your mind that's not currently posted anywhere. I want ALL suggestions, all comments and all votes count!! Thanks a bunch!! :))

Oh, and I thought about posting pictures of the progress in the studio... but then I thought I would hold off until I feel it's truly done. Until then, your just going to have to make an appointment for a session and come on down and see what's new!! :)

Love and Blessings to you all,
TeReSa

1 comment:

TeresaG said...

Here is my vote. On your creations slot on your website, you should use the "Our Father which...." and the last one, "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep..." They are truly my favorites.... Love Momma