Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Specialty Products...

Hello to all my faithful followers... (my momma:)) I just wanted to let you all know that I put together pictures and pricing for some of the specialty products I will be offering through Wright Photography! If there are other things that you are interested in besides those shown below, just ask! There are many, many products available out there that I would LOVE to supply to my customers, just not enough room to display them all on my blog, or webpage! (Click on image to see a larger picture)




I am very excited to get my own photo purse and photo necklace in- so if you see me around, check out my purse... you never know whose pictures I might have on it- hint: it's an advertising tool, so I didn't put my own kiddos....

Have a great Wednesday!

Teresa

1 comment:

TeresaG said...

Bucket bag, hmmmm I may like that :) :)