Monday, March 16, 2009

News- News- News!!

To start off with:
Introducing the baby portrait plan!! Yay!! Okay, so I have been working out the details on this and I think I finally have it together... so here it goes.
'Watch Me Grow' baby portrait plan- $125 and includes: 5 sessions- newborn,3mo, 6mo, 9mo, and 1yr. One 5x7 from each session, 25 custom photo birth announcements, a 10x20 'Watch me Grow' storyboard with a favorite pose from each session, and 10% off a photo diaper bag or photo purse! Wow- that is ALLOT of bang for your buck!!! That's a savings of over two hundred dollars!!! I know, I know you are all worried about how in the world am I going to make any money with prices so low and deals this good right?!? Well, thanks for the concern, but you just keep on booking those sessions, handing out those business cards (call me if you need some to distribute) and referring your friends and family and I will worry about the rest ;) The Lord said- if you build it, they will come... and I believe it!! Oh, wait maybe that was a baseball movie that said that... either way- here I am loving my job and loving all of you out there that are being supportive, and 'fans' of my work! In times as tough as these, there is no reason why capturing timeless, beautiful images of your family, your children, your history should go by the wayside.

On another note- I got my photo purse in, and I LOVE IT!! The only issue I have is that I should have gotten a larger one... I have too much stuff!! No one has stopped me in the grocery store or the at the Dr. office to ask me where I got that cute purse with the pictures on it YET... but I am patiently waiting so that I can then launch into my marketing pitch (or my best attempt anyway:)... slick huh?

Also new to my world of photography and equipment is... drumroll please....... my new lens!!! YAY!!! I got an upgrade lens that is supposed to be amazing- hoping that it is considering that it cost more than my camera!! Yeah- ouch!! this photography thing aint cheap- that's why there's no FREEBIES!! :~( sorry.... kids gotta eat...

So, I am a busy little bee ,trying to get some new items in the studio to use with babies and toddlers and even the older ones... am working on some new background choices, am also working on launching my SENIOR PORTRAIT session packages soon, so keep an eye out for that in case you have a highschool senior in your life that may be in need of my services.

Last but not least... it's time for a giveaway! Yep, that's right I said a giveaway! I happened to follow a couple of blogs and I know for a fact that a good way to keep your blog readers faithful is by giving away free stuff! so... here it goes- throughout the end of March if you send me an email or a comment saying that you want the 'March Madness Momma's Makin' Money Deal'.. then you receive a FREE 8x10! Yep that's right- it can be from a session past (maybe yours or another family members) or I can hold the credit for an upcoming session... just drop me an email before March is up and you will get a free 8x10 portrait!!! Wait, that's not all... if you get that email/comment in today (Tuesday March 18th, you'll get a free 5x7 too)!!! I know it's just crazy me giving away all this stuff.... March Madness... what can I say? ? ?

I hope you all have a great Tuesday, a great week and thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world to see whats new!! :~) Oh, and here are a couple of pics for you die hards that only listen to my ramblings to get to see what pictures I am going to post... these are two new ones from the last week and a half...




Love and Blessings,
Teresa

1 comment:

TeresaG said...

Love the pics. I guess you finally got to have Hailey's tea party huh? Hayden is just too cute. I bet he likes the swing alot!!