Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random stuff~

This is a post filled with useful, yet useless information and random things...

#1) Anyone who has tried to contact me through my Wright Photography web site's contact page in the past few months and couldn't get through.. it was broke, but it is now fixed. So, if you tried to send an email and didn't get a reply- PLEASE TRY AGAIN!! I have recieved three emails in a week asking for info and session scheduling and that makes me think of how many I may have missed. :( Or, maybe there is just a comment you want to leave, or a picture you like/love (either yours or someone elses session)... by all means use that contact page! I love hearing from you (yes you!) - you are my audience, my support network, my inspiration and my dear blog followers! :~)

#2) Sessions are filling up! Praise Jesus!!! And since these next couple of months are busy with birthdays, Easter and Hailey's surgery, I figured I would let you know what IS available:

MARCH
Sat 3/28 1pm or before

APRIL
Sat 4/4 ~apt pending~
Sat 4/11 open
Sun 4/19 after 2pm

MAY
Sat 5/2 Open
Sun 5/3 After 2pm
Sat 5/9 Open
Sat 5/16 Open
Sat 5/23 Open
Sun 5/24 After 2pm
Sat 5/30 Open
Sun 5/31 After 2pm

Evenings: I am available for evening apts on Monday, Thursday and Friday evenings after 4pm. If you are wanting a daytime apt during the week, contact me.


#3) We are headed for Kansas City today (Thursday) for Hailey's pre operative appointment with the Orthopedic surgeon. She will be fitted for her brace/cast today and get her physical done. Her and I talked twice today about her appointment, and her upcoming surgery (April 20th). It is so hard to know what a two (almost three year old) understands for sure. She says she doesn't want to get a shot. And she showed me in the car when we discussed it the first time how she could lift her right arm with her left- meaning there wasn't anything really wrong with her arm that needed fixing, because she could just raise it up that way. God Bless her sweetness and innocence, she makes me smile. I know she is a bit scared, but I am trying to prepare her the best way I know how- lots of information and answering every single WHY... and trust me there are ALLOT!!

This will be our first long trip in the new mini-van! Woo- hoo... :P Kinda wishing we would have found one with the DVD player! LOL


Oh, and here is a picture just for fun... yes Hailey is in the dog crate, no I didn't put her in there... promise!! :))

2 comments:

{rambling} said...

CUTE! At least she is not eating the dog food! My lil sister did that often YUCK!

TeresaG said...

Sure you didn't ha ha ha