Monday, March 30, 2009

For Debbie

Debbie (my other momma) gets these books in the mail, at least two a day that have all kinds of goodies and gadgets to buy. I sometimes borrow them to do some 'window catalog shopping' and then return them so that they can be her bathroom reading. In one book there was a picture... it was GORGEOUS it was a single lone tree on a foggy snowy day and it had the verse Psalms 46:10 on it. I LOVED IT! But it was $70- not in my budget for wall decor! So, she says- "Well, you could do that!".... well you know I didn't believe her. That picture was breathtakingly beautiful and serene.... But we had some snow that gave the me the chance to try... and here it is... not quite the one in the book.... but much cheaper :~) It's such a blessing to have people in your life that cheer you on and believe in you, in all things, no matter whether you believe in yourself to do it or not. I have a handful of them in my life and I do not take them for granted! Love to you all, you know who you are, and you are precious to me!

No comments: