Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bellies and Blizzards... :))

Aren't babies fun? You know what's even more fun? Baby bellies!!! I know, I know I am a bit weird, but I really LOVE maternity sessions! Almost as much as I love the baby sessions that follow. This is one of my dear bilble study sisters, Tara who is expecting her first born in this next month. Is she not just beautiful!?! It was hard to pick a sneak peek image, so I'm giving you three.... Enjoy!







Oh, and one more thing- Where's the snow? I am prepared for once and it's not here! I went to the grocery store to stock up on necessities, filled the car up with gas, rented movies, and parked in the garage out of the snow.... and here we sit... not one flake!! Blizzard? yeah right... not when your ready for one!! :))

Blessings,
Teresa

1 comment:

TeresaG said...

Okay, sooo you have your blizzard, and she is absolutely beautiful