Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wedding sneak peek...

Good morning (afternoon or evening) my faithful few followers! I know you are here for one reason and one reason only... PICTURES!!! are they up yet? are they up yet? .... well almost. Thank you so much for your patience with me this week. It has proven to be a busy week, with Haileys surgery, weaning Hayden, wisdom teeth, sickness, flooding and a broken toe. I am working, I promise you I am. Sweet baby Teagan's slideshow should be up for all to see by tomorrow at the latest (Friday) and then its wedding time! So, in the mean time, here are a few sneak peeks that I picked out to share with you of the Waits wedding. I sure don't want to loose anyone along the way, so I figured I'd better give up some photos or I was going to be in the dog house... and the dog house here is soaking wet!!! Enjoy BJ and his beautiful bride Holly Waits.....









No comments: