Saturday, April 18, 2009

Attn: Fellow Photographers...

If there are any fellow photogs out there listening in.... I need you to take a minute to cruise on over and cast a vote- for who you may ask? Dejah Quinn Photography- She's awsome, and she's in a contest to win a free spot in a photography workshop. How great would that be right?! I'm not sure who else is in the contest, but I am pretty sure she deserves to win it- cause not only is she passionate about photography and a talented artist, she is passionate about Jesus and that makes her pretty AOK in my book!! Oh, and what is in it for you and me? free stuff as well- some photoshop actions to be exact... and I've been eyeballing them for months now- so get on over to http://www.seethelightworkshop.com/blog/?p=175 and vote for Dejah Quinn (the first picture)

Thanks!
TeReSa

No comments: