Sunday, January 31, 2010

{Washed as clean as snow}










As I promised... here are some more pictures from this years snowy weather. It was very beautiful and peaceful out yesterday as I chased after these images. I know we are all ready for spring, tired of snow and ice and cold weather. Usually because we have to drive in it, walk in it and change our plans because of it. But if you slow down and take a walk out in a snow covered wonderland and forgive the snow a little for what it is and look past the inconveniences... you will see a beautiful blanket covering God's creation with tranquility, peace, purity, and hope for a day when we are all standing before him, in white robes of righteousness, washed clean as snow.

2 comments:

~theresa said...

These are gorgeous! I'm in Kansas also, near Hutchinson, and love photography, but am not nearly as talented! Came upon your blog by accident,but would love to be a follower...=)

Teresa said...

Thanks! Feel free to follow :) You never know what your gonna get on here... some of my kids, some of my photography, quotes, scriptures... it's a melting pot of my life.

-Teresa Wright