Wednesday, September 2, 2009

{ Fall into the Season! }

It's that time of year again... September! Time to start the scheduling of fall portrait sessions for those Holiday cards and Christmas gifts! I started this venture in the middle of the season last year, but this year I am ahead of schedule! My 'Fall into the Season' flyer is below with my special holiday gift to you- my valued customers! Along with the Christmas package prices. Included in the session fee there are 25 photo holiday cards and 10% off your gift print order (gift prints are wallets up to 8x10's) I have already started to schedule sessions for this month. I will be scheduling Holiday sessions until November 29th. They will be scheduled for Saturday sessions at 2pm, 4pm and 6 pm. And a Sunday session at 4pm from now until November 29th. Due to the limited availability please call ahead to secure your spot!!



As exciting as all that is.. there's more.. oh yes, there is more!! How would you like to get part of what I described above for FREE?! I need some love- some blog love that is! So, here's the deal. You send out this link and get your friends and family to come visit this post and leave a comment that somewhere includes your name and you will get goodies! For five comments you will receive two free 5x7's with your holiday order, for ten comments you will receive 2 8x10's and for fifteen comments you will be put in a drawing for a free 'Fall into the Season' holiday session!!! So... give me some blog love and send some people my way!! Just make sure they know they need to leave a comment that has your name in it to give you the credit!!! (a email through my web site or regular email will count for those that don't have a google account... www.teresawrightphotography.com or teresawright_7@hotmail.com)

See you all soon!!!

No comments: