Saturday, September 5, 2009

{Collage of the day!}

I spent a wonderful Saturday afternoon playing outside with Hailey and Hayden while Zack worked on his truck... here are bits and peices of our day... in pictures of course...(click on the pictures to make them larger!)

First up is Bella... would you just look at how much she has grown! She is 10 months old now...





And here are her partners in crime... Dakota (she's the old dog, almost ten yrs old) and Hailey's kittens Smokey and The Bandit. I looked out the front door this morning to see all four of them curled up together on the front porch. And Bella grooming poor Smokey :)




Hayden had fun playing in the dog water... then he moved on to collecting sticks... he is a hunter and gatherer. He gets a bit obessive over the gathering part though sometimes.... you'd better not mess with him while he's picking up sticks or plucking fox tails!




Hailey has been into climbing trees lately... what can I say? She is her momma's child after all!! I think she is starting a bit young... but who am I to judge? I love the way these pics turned out!





And last is Zack and his tinkering 1979 pride and joy (money pit)... don't tell him I said that! LOL He bought it a year ago and it is just now... as in just today road worthy and driving... YAY!! Still some minor details to work on, but it is at least up and going!! .... (now lets sell it!) LOL... so glad he doesn't read my blog!!




So... that's our afternoon... it was nice. I missed this alot last week while I was at work. But, things change, and we have to roll with those changes. They are good changes, but I sure do miss my babies!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
And whether you go to church or not today spend some time with your creator and let him know how awsome He is!

TeReSa

1 comment:

TeresaG said...

Love it, love it love it!!!