Friday, April 1, 2011

Sick of sickness?!

Blah...I am so sick of sickness!! Can I get an Amen?! I am so ready for spring and summer breezes that will blow off all the sickness we have been through in this last season!

I have been pretty much unavailable all last week due to sickness in my family, starting with my daughter, then my son, and ending with me. Today, I think I am finally {almost} back to a place where I can say I am well! Tomorrow we will be leaving town for a short trip of 3 days. I will be proofing while I am gone, but may not be available to return phone calls and emails until I return on Monday. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I will be posting more next week about some upcoming changes regarding the look of Wright Photography as well as some Studio changes.




Blessings,
T

No comments: