Sunday, February 28, 2010

{Owen... the newest member to the West family}

This is a surpise for Owen's daddy who is on deployment right now. I wanted to incorporate Nate into the pictures, eventhough he is not physically here. Andrea cried when I told her my idea.. and I'm sure she'll cry again when she sees the pictures. I just wanted to salute you Nate and Andrea for your service and sacrifice. I know this job is not easy, and it's not always given the gratitude that is due. So, this is me thanking your for what you do, with what I do. I hope these images are a treasure to you and a testimony of the service of your family to this country.





P.S. Nate, double click the images to make them larger and read the box :) a little something extra just for you

Blessings,
Teresa

2 comments:

Cheri Bunch said...

Teresa~ You are simply amazing! These are the neatest pictures ever! I love all three sets! Wow! Wow! Wow! :) Cheri

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

Oh T! These are so precious!